Whether you’re producing oil field equipment or heavy-duty off road truck axles, construction manufacturers need strength and durability. Ahaus expertly designs and builds workholding fixtures and special assembly machines for the construction sector. We have built many fixtures for the oil field industry, including large gear cases to frac pump turning fixtures as well as large fixtures for heavy duty off road truck axles.
“Again, thanks for the help to resolve this welding ﬁxture issue. Everyone did a great job. Please pass along my thanks to everyone involved for their expertise and attention to detail. The quality design ideas and craftsmanship really stand out in the end result.”
Global Provider of Oil and Gas Products and Systems
It’s Our Mission: Customer Success
Sometimes a company comes to Ahaus with a speciﬁc production need and an idea of how to address it. In those cases, we work in tandem with that customer to resolve the manufacturing challenge. Other times, however, a manufacturer comes to Ahaus with nothing more than a need, giving Ahaus’ engineering staff both the challenge and the freedom to start with a blank sheet solution. From simple to complex, the results of these projects speak for themselves.
Quality is top priority at Ahaus.
Our Quality Objectives:
- Ahaus designs, builds, delivers, and supports high quality, innovative manufacturing equipment.
- Ahaus’ core competency is the ability to move a project from concept through engineering to the shop floor and to the customer.
- Ahaus strives for continuous improvement through training, effective use of human resources, technology, and reinvestment of capital to create a competitive advantage for our customers and ourselves.
- Ahaus takes pride in American craftsmanship.
- Ahaus strives to meet customer requirements.
- Ahaus’ quality system meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 standard.
- Quality shall be measured, evaluated, and documented.
- Ahaus deals with our employees, customers and vendors ethically and respectfully.
- Ahaus strives to be a quality corporate citizen by providing meaningful employment, supporting community needs, maintaining fiscal responsibility, and complying with environmental and safety requirements.